LifeStraw Play 2-Stage Filtration KIds Bottle
LifeStraw Play is the first water bottle with filter designed for kids. This 300 ml bottle incorporates 2-stage filtration with a sturdy leak-proof design. Ideal for having access to safe drinking water at home, at school, while traveling or outdoors.View full description
We ship to all EU countries Delivery time between 5 - 7 business days (See shipping rates) 2 year warranty on this product (See conditions) 30 days Returns accepted (see conditions) Pick up from our store Monday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm (see our location)
The LifeStraw is an extremely easy to use, very reliable filter that allows you to have access to clean drinking water anytime.
The new LifeStraw Play filtration bottle is the first water bottle with filter designed for kids. Play is a 2-stage filter that combines the LifeStraw personal straw filter, an activated carbon capsule and a handy and practical water bottle. This way you simply scoop water from any water source, screw the lid on, and sip clean water through the mouthpiece. The LifeStraw has an effective hollow-fiber microfiltration membran, which consists of a large number of strings looking very much like spaghetti. Each string is covered with very small holes with a diameter of 0.2 microns or five hundred times smaller than the diameter of a human hair. The extremely small holes filter the water to a very high standard when the water passes through the membrane, and stops bacteria, parasites and turbidity from passing through. The hollow fiber membrane in the LifeStraw Play bottle filters up to 4,000 liters of water, and removes a minimum of 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of parasites.
Additionally there is also a second carbon capsule in the LifeStraw Play bottle that helps reduces chlorine, organic chemical matter, bad taste and odor for up 100 liters, the equivalent of 3 months of continuous use. Thаnks to the 2 filters this LifeStraw bottle enables your kid to safely drink water from any water sources by transforming even the dirtiest water into clean drinking water. This makes it ideal for using at camping, school, while travelling and when there is need for emergency preparedness.
The LifeStraw filter was originally developed for natural disasters and as a game-changing innovation for the millions of people in the developing world without access to clean and safe drinking water. The straw has won a number of prestigious awards for its unique design and functionality.
The LifeStraw Play 2-Stage Filter Bottle is very durable, has a leak-proof lid and is made of BPA-free Tritan and features a food-grade silicone mouthpiece.
- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 liters (26 gallons)
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons)
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Replacement carbon capsules available
- Exceeds US EPA drinking water standards\
- Exceeds NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- BPA-free water bottle
- Leak proof cap
- Food-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 8 different kid designs for the cap
- Ideal for: Camping, School, Travel and Emergency Preparedness
- Filters up to 4,000 liters (1000 gallons) of water
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 liters
- Reduces turbidity by filtering to 0.2 microns
- Volume: 0.30 L
- Size: 19 cm x 6 cm