General use terms
These general conditions govern the relationship between Colonial OOD, the owner of the electronic store www.campingrocks.bg on the one hand, and the users of the pages, goods and services located on the campingrocks.bg domain, hereinafter referred to as the Site for brevity. The general conditions bind every user who visits the Site, as by clicking on each link or button located on the page of www.campingrocks.com, the user agrees and accepts to comply with these general conditions.
- Browsing the online store www.campingrocks.com is completely free and accessible from anywhere in the world.
- Orders at www.campingrocks.com are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All orders placed before 4pm are processed and couriered the same day and should be delivered the next working day (deliveries within country of Bulgaria). All orders placed after 4pm are usually processed the next day. For international delivery shipment vary between 5-7 business days unless there is an unplanned delay caused by the courier company.
- At www.campingrocks.com, the price of each product, the main characteristics of the product and additional information, an up-to-date photo of the product, aimed at helping to make an informed choice when purchasing the product, are indicated. All prices indicated on the website are in EUR with VAT included
- In order to shop at the online store www.campingrocks.com, you must:
- Be over 18 (eighteen) years old;
- You have correctly filled out the electronic registration form or contacted a representative of Campingrocks.bg by phone and provided him orally with the relevant customer information;
- Specify/provide an accurate and valid electronic address (email), contact telephone number and delivery address;
- To ensure access and the possibility of receiving the goods.
- Colonial Ltd., owner of www.campingrocks.com, may request additional confirmation from the customer, including by phone, fax, email. Failure to provide the information required above will automatically result in cancellation of the order with or without further notice.
- Colonial Ltd., the owner of the www.campingrocks.com, reserves the right to refuse confirmation and, accordingly, the delivery of any order due to lack of availability or for any other reason, notifying the user of its refusal and the reason for it.
- The user can refuse an order placed without having to mention reasons for the refusal. Cancellation can be made by phone or by email to the email indicated on the website: [email protected] For the refusal to be valid, the User must provide: his two names, with which he registered on the site or made the order by phone, the name of the ordered product, as well as the order number.
- After placing the order, you will receive a confirmation to the e-mail address you specified. From this moment, the request is considered accepted and subject to execution by Colonial OOD. The confirmation is imperative in order to check the availability of the specific ordered product and its dispatch.
- When requesting a purchase from campingrocks.com, in the event that price discounts are available for the relevant product, you will be able to use only one of the discounts to which you are entitled, of your choice.
- The approved methods of payment for purchases from the Site are:
- Be over 18 (eighteen) years old;
- via PayPal (www.paypal.com)
- via ePay (www.epay.bg)
- by bank transfer
- by credit or debit card
- In the event that payment by bank transfer is delayed for more than 3 working days from placing the order, Colonial OOD can unilaterally cancel the order.
- All deliveries within the borders of Bulgaria are carried out through the courier company Econt (http://www.econt.com) or directly from a Campingrocks.bg representative, according to the delivery prices described in the Delivery section. Usual delivery hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm on weekdays. Deliveries are also possible on Saturdays if possible by the courier. For purchased goods worth over BGN 99, delivery is free throughout the country. Colonial Ltd. will cover the costs of shipping insurance for your order. For international deliveries, the conditions and prices described in the international delivery section apply, and the delivery price of the order is determined according to its total weight and the final delivery address.
- The conditions described in the purchase document or the invoice sent to the user after receiving the products ordered from www.campingrocks.com, together with these general terms and conditions, constitute a complete regulation of the contractual relations of both parties, except in cases where the user has signed a separate contract for sale and purchase with Colonial OOD.
- Colonial Ltd. reserves the right to correct errors and/or update the content of the Site at any time without notice, which includes changes to goods and prices. These changes will not affect orders already made and confirmed, which will be executed under the conditions that were current at the time of confirmation of the respective order.
- You, as a user, have the right to return the goods purchased from the Site within 30 working days of receiving the goods, in case they have not been used, the integrity of their packaging has not been violated and it is in the form in which it was received and the conditions under Art. 55 of the Civil Code of Bulgarian legislation. If a defective product is detected within 7 days of its receipt and if the commercial appearance of the product and packaging is intact, we undertake to replace it with a new one, according to the warranty conditions of the relevant manufacturer, or to refund the value of the product paid by you, according to art. . 55 of the Civil Code, starting from the date on which you, as a user, have exercised your right of withdrawal.
- After this period or in the event of a violation of the commercial appearance or packaging of the goods, the repair of the goods is undertaken by the repair shops specified in the warranty card. Transport and other costs of receiving and returning the goods are at the user's expense. In case of non-compliance of the goods with the characteristics indicated on the page with the description and, the supplier refunds the entire amount paid by the user, in accordance with Art. 59, para. 3 of the PPE and within 7 days of receiving the goods and the undamaged commercial appearance of the goods and packaging.
- The warranty of all products is noted in the product description as well as in the relevant product documents. Colonial Ltd. provides a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase for each product offered on the Site. The date of purchase shall be the date specified in the electronic purchase document or in the issued invoice. The warranty covers manufacturing defects of the product, detected missing parts of the product or non-compliance with the characteristics and parameters of the product announced and published on the Site. The warranty does not cover damage from normal wear and tear, as well as misuse of the product or poor handling. Warranty service is provided free of charge within the warranty period (excluding transport costs) upon presentation of a purchase document issued by Colonial Ltd.
- We collect the information you provided to us during your registration on the Site. The information collected by Colonial Ltd. during the use of the Site will be used only for the stated purposes and in accordance with the applicable law. Colonial Ltd. will not provide information to third parties without the express consent of the visitor. Moreover, Colonial Ltd. strives to ensure the security of the visitor's data so that third parties do not have access to this information. Although great efforts are made to prevent access by third parties, Colonial Ltd. cannot be held liable if information is obtained by third parties in violation of the law. We do not rent, sell or otherwise distribute your personal data to third parties for any reason, except when required to do so by law or court order.
- Colonial OOD is not responsible for sites and their content that are not part of the site www.campingrocks.com and are not owned by Colonial OOD. Colonial Ltd. does not undertake to prosecute any linked site for illegal copyright content, pornography, racism and any other actions prohibited by the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria. In the event that a user has noticed such a violation, he is obliged to notify Colonial OOD about them, so that the link to the offending site can be removed.
- The copyright holder of the texts on the Site (www.campingrocks.com) is Colonial OOD, within the meaning of the Copyright Act and related rights. The texts in the database of www.campingrocks.com are freely accessible only for personal use and information and can be used for commercial or production purposes only with the express consent of the copyright holders and in accordance with the provisions of the Act on copyright and related rights.
- The texts in the database or parts of them cannot become part of another database without the contracts signed for the purpose or the express consent of Colonial OOD. Violators are responsible for their actions within the meaning of the law and will suffer claims made against them by copyright holders for adequate compensation.
- The sale of products is regulated by the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.