Sea to Summit Alpha Pot 2.7L
The Sea to Summit Alpha Cookware is an extremely lightweight, high-quality cooking system without compromising on durability or functionality. Made from hard anodised lightweight alloy this pot comes with a silicone grip stainless steel Pivot-Lock handle.View full description
We ship to all EU countries Delivery time between 5 - 7 business days (See shipping rates) 2 year warranty on this product (See conditions) 30 days Returns accepted (see conditions) Pick up from our store Monday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm (see our location)
All Sea to Summit Alpha Pots are made of a high spec hard anodised premium alloy, allowing them to be thinner and lighter but still extremely strong and durable. A sandblasted base adds texture making them more stable on a camp stove. The Alpha Pot 2.7L is the medium pot in the range with 2.7 liters of volume and super light weight of 282 grams.
Pivoting on a single horizontal axis, the Pivot-Lock™ handle on the Alpha Pot locks firmly in place when cooking giving a secure grip with no danger of the handle collapsing. When not in use, the Pivot-Lock™ handle rotates inward and locks the lid and nested contents securely in place.
The Alpha Pot lid also features an easy flow strainer as well as the patent pending Lid Keep™ – an innovative design allowing the Alpha Pot lid to hook to the pot rimkeeping it out of the dirt and giving you the ability to use both hands for other tasks.
Designed to be functional for solo to group use, the compact nesting Alpha Pots are compatible with Alpha Pans and the Sea to Summit DeltaLight range of camp dinnerware. From extreme expeditions to family camping, the versatile and compact Alpha series is ideal for all outdoor adventures.
- Lightweight and compact cook system
- Durable and functional design
- Easy flow strainer lid for efficient draining with every pot
- Patent-pending pivoting handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation with every pot
- Alpha Pots nest together with DeltaLight dinnerware and integrates with Alpha Pans for a complete camp kitchen solution
- Graded volumetric scale for easy measurement
- Textured base for better stability on camping stoves
- Silicone grip stainless steel Pivot-lock™ handle on every pot
- Patent pending Lid Keep – an innovative design allowing the Alpha Pot lid to hook to the pot rim
- Material: Lightweight, hard-anodised alloy
- Size: 18.2 cm (diameter) x 12 cm (height)
- Volume: 2.7 Liters
- Wight: 282 grams