Sea to Summit Comfort Plus XT Insulated Air Mat Rectangular-Large
Comfort Plus XT Insulated Large is an innovative and extremely comfortable air mat with insulation from Sea to Summit. With a comfortable rectangular shape, this Sea to Summit mattress offers 8 cm of thickness and thanks to the combined Thermolite and Exkin Platinum insulation, the Comfort Plus XT Insulated mattress is suitable for year-round use. This model is characterized also by exceptional comfort and many extras such as, two-layer construction, internal Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial treatment, multi-function high flow-rate valve and an Airstream Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack.View full description
We ship to all EU countries Delivery time between 5 - 7 business days (See shipping rates) 2 year warranty on this product (See conditions) 30 days Returns accepted (see conditions) Pick up from our store Monday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm (see our location)
The updated Comfort Plus XT Insulated Rectangular Air Mat from Sea to Summit provides a generous 8 cm of air cushioned comfort, with a dual-chamber design where each layer can be pressurised independently: inflate the top layer to your personal comfort while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough terrain.
Utilising a wider Air Sprung Cell dot pitch to create larger pockets of air for eXtra Thickness (XT), this mat combines a lightweight 30/40D Nylon fabric, Exkin Platinum and THERMOLITE insulation for increased warmth while minimising weight and packed size. Wider than Sea to Summit's standard Air Mats, the Comfort Plus XT offers a little more room to move around and the extra height is perfect for side sleepers as it allows your hips to sink deeper into the mat without touching the ground.
The Comfort Plus XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat is the perfect mattress for campers who need an insulated sleeping mat that packs down relatively small but inflates to provide a really comfortable sleeping surface with plenty of room for even the most active sleepers.
- 8 cm thick air mat with dual layer technology for year-round use
- 2 layers of high resolution cells can be pressurised independently to provide ultimate flexibility in comfort adjustment
- Independent chambers allow the mattress to function even if one of the layers is punctured.
- Air Sprung Cells conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Includes an Airstream Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field
- Included Pillow Lock system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to mat
- Fabric: 30/40D 100% nylon
- Size: 201 x 64 cm
- Pack size: 17 x 28 cm
- R-Value: 4.7
- Thickness: 8 cm
- Weight: 1295 g